04 August 2011

A Weekend in Massachusetts:

My wonderful cousin Paige and I drove up to Georgetown, MA last weekend to visit our Aunt, Uncle and 3 adorable cousins.  It was a short stay, but we had so much fun.  I had never been to Boston so I was excited to be able to experience a new city.

This was in Newburyport, MA. Very New Englandesque.  We spent Saturday morning going into different shops.  I got a good feel for what New England is all about and I like it.

Beautiful antiques everywhere in Georgetown. 


My aunt took us to an antique store; I was in my element for sure.

Did I mention that my wonderful aunt is a cake maker?  Well, this was the most delicious cupcake I have ever had...ever.

Our evening in Boston was so fun.  After an awesome dinner on the north end we went to the famous Mike's Pastry and got cannolis. 


I wish I could say I was a lady and only had a couple bites.  However, I was not.  I ate every last bit.


Custom House Tower


Apparently when you visit Cheers you take a picture out front and leave.  I hear it isn't exciting inside.


My lovely family!

This was Sunday after church, right before we left.  It was such a fun weekend we needed just one last picture for the memory box.  Even little James posed for the camera.